1) “Game not starting at all”
This is a common issue with newer operating systems, there are multiple fixes to solve it.
We gathered some fixes that are tested and hopefully will solve the issue:
If using VR, make sure it is installed on a fresh game.
Try to Run the game as an administrator and see if it’ll help.
Alternative fix, Open task manager and see if there is a running gta_sa.exe Task(s), End all of them then open the game once again.
Go to your Documents folder and open “GTA San Andreas User Files" then delete “gta_sa.set".
If none of the above solves the issue we recommend using CodsMP as it solves most of the common issue with the game, or reach out to our Support Team
2) "Frame-Node was too long, GTA must exit"
This issue occurs to 0.3DL users, it’s caused by either using a modification that’s not compatible with 0.3DL, Either remove your modification or use a modified samp.asi (Implemented in SA:VR1.5 & CodsMP).
3) Characters turn white when I get teleported
Refer to question 10.
4) “I get low frame-rates in-game when using VR. Why is that?”
Vanilla Remastered is meant to run on every computer no matter what computer specifications you have, though you can delete plugins that may cause frame drops, lag-spikes etc..., feel free to reach out to our support team if you need help for that.
5) “stuck on the SA-MP loading screen”
This issue happens A LOT, either delete the latest modification you added or installed, (This error does not occur on any on Vanilla Remastered’s GTA SA Releases.)
6) “Textures turn white when teleported”
.... In progress
7) “in SA-MP when I take a screenshot, the game freezes for a few seconds...”
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a 16 years old video game, with larger and bigger monitors, the screenshot process takes time, there is currently only one recommended fix which is CodsMP.
8) “sirens refuse to turn on”
This is an issue caused by High FPS rates, we recommend using a Frame rate limiter (implemented in VR1.5).
9) “Game crashes on loading with the SAMP loading screen?”
This error does not occur on any of Vanilla Remastered’s GTA SA Releases.
- It is recommended to use a memory hack plugin (stream1024.cs or stream2048.cs) If it doesn’t solve it, reach out to one of our support Team.
10) “I freeze or crash on spawn whenever I log into a server?
If this server is a populated server and or uses a lot of custom mappings the game can’t handle it, Vanilla Remastered does have a fix for it and it is implemented in all of GTA:SA series.
If not using Vanilla Remastered and the same issue occurs, return your mod loader crash log to one of our Support Team.