So, you made your own weapon/object/model and don’t know how to make it work in SA? Well, I’m here to teach you! Converting models to SA is very easy.
Here’s how you do it:
- First off, (obviously) you’ll need to import your own model in Blender.
- Then, you will need to choose, what model do you want to convert to. Here’s a very useful website that contains all of GTA SA’s models and their TXDs & DFFs.
- Let’s say you chose a weapon (M4 in this case). You will need to use any working GTA SA Img editor and export it’s dff.
- After you export the model from GTA3.IMG, you will need to import it in Blender. After importing the .dff (M4 in this case), you must properly align your own model with GTA’s model. WARNING: DO NOT MOVE, RESIZE OR ROTATE THE MODEL YOU JUST IMPORTED.
- After you’re done aligning it, select GTA’s model and shift click your own model. After that:
Click CTRL + A > (APPLY) All Transforms.
- After you apply all transforms, delete GTA’s model and export your own model.
- After that, you’re done, your model should now work in-game!
Here’s a video guide made by me: